Nothing is truly flawless, but the KN95 sure comes close. Among the elite set of masks offered on the market is the KN95 high filtration face mask. The KN95 boasts a five-layer protection that filters 95% of potentially harmful contaminants. The body of this mask differs from the widely used blue disposable masks because of the circular design that comfortably fits the shape of the face. In addition to its favorable reviews, KN95 provides a clean and chic look to keep you looking sharp and protected- two very important things to be during a pandemic.
Like most masks, the process to put it on is not difficult, in fact, it’s quite simple. However, mistakes can be made with just about anything. So, on the off chance someone secures the straps around their head rather than their ears, we have provided instructions clarifying the correct usage of the mask. Moreover, wearing the mask in any other way than the intention of its design can lead to someone contracting/spreading germs. This is everything we aim to avoid, especially with the KN95 high-filtration efficient five-layer mask.
Before starting this process, please remember to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Remove the KN95 mask from the packaging.
- Unfold the mask and hold it out in front of you using the ear straps.
- Gently pull the ear straps outward to ensure they are secure.
- Still holding onto the ear straps, pull the face mask toward your face and secure the straps behind your ears.
- Press down on the nose bridge of the mask, shaping the moldable, aluminum nose clip to fit the shape of your nose.
- After pressing down on the mask to close the space between your nose and mask, keep your hands secured over the mask.
- Begin blowing into the mask, using your hands to check for air leakage.
If there is any air leakage, continue pressing down on the mask to fit the mold of your face. If there is no air leakage, your mask should be secured. If so, you’re ready to step out with your sharp and clean KN95 face mask.
Please note that it is best to avoid touching your mask while using it. If you really need to, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before doing so. When you’re ready to remove the mask, touch it only on the ear straps. Furthermore, keep in mind that social distancing and following regulations enforced by public health officials also plays a vital role in keeping you protected.